- The database provides breeding and maintainance information to anyone unfamiliar with a specific species
- It allows users to record their experiences, and leave a permanant record for future generations of fishkeeper
- It allows statistical analysis of our experiences with each fish
- This database does not contain the extensive ichthyological and historical information as seen on sites such as killi-data. Its purpose is to catalogue YOUR experiences NOW; before you forget the details!
Things to consider
- There is a page for every species of killifish. If you have a fish not on our list please email
- Breeding questionaires are predominantly multiple choice, for ease and speed of use, as well as accuracy in collecting results
- All functions are fully automated, as to allow continous data collection, independant of technical input
- Breeding reports can be filled in whenever you breed (or attempt to breed) a species. If you maintain a species over the long term, feel free to fill in a report as many times as you like
- Negative breeding reports are almost as useful as positive ones! Please let us know how you went wrong!
- Please check that your location codes are accurate
Search the data base, or browse through the list of genera below